Sunday, February 17, 2008


Eyes Wide Shut - part 3


In another Department Head meeting, the important consideration of power outages was brought up.

I suggested that if the lights went out that the production manager should call me, so I could quickly obtain a generator, so our computers would remain functional and we would still be able to submit the paper electronically to the faraway press. Before I could finish speaking this idea was shot down, “because everyone else and their neighbor would be running off to Lutz Rental before we possibly get there.”

As the non-harmonic convergence once again roared down its hard rain, I cut back in replying that the person who had freely offered this generator, already worked here and his customized generator was especially designed for use with various computers and electronic equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts