Tuesday, November 06, 2012


The Ancient Crypts of Woodbridge, Virgina


Read this, this morning and it reminded me of this: 
Halloween is around the corner, Reddit, what is the most "paranormal" thing you have ever experienced? : AskReddit

I had a strange story myself that I had forgotten about. Back when I was a late 
teenager, a bunch of us would go down to an area where there were some old 
crypts. Very interesting stone formations. Not that large, but you could 
actually enter inside and explore around (best to bring a good flashlight) 
Anyhow, word spread around our high school and soon small groups of folks would 
take the short travel down there for an evening of funsville, as we called it; 
bringing along some cheap malt duck alcohol, etc. 
 
Anyhow, I probably went down two or three times with a handful of friends, and 
the odd thing was that the last time I went down into the cave (couldn't quite 
tell how far it went back in), right as I was leaving, my brother was coming 
into the grave-crypt, with some of his boisterous friends. 
 
The reason that this story resonates now is because both my brother and I have 
both been experiencing some health challenges recently, and it got bad enough 
for a while that I thought we both might enter the ancient crypt again at the 
same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts