Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ready, break




August Dream







I stepped into the basement that I always knew was beneath our other basement.




What a place to fly!




Through the wall behind the chimney-coal burner, a dazzling light opened.




I stepped into it on my hobble-horse stick and transformed into a flying pogo stick pilot.




Was this what Segway Labs was working on?




I was the only one around the arena that could fly.




I didn’t want to fly too high, but just enough to show the crowd what was possible.




As I cut around some corners, some in the crowd started becoming jealous and leapt up to twist my ankle, while I floated on my broomstick.




It was clear now that I could fly beyond all certainty.




I don’t know why nobody else was flying.




~~




I flew over the mountains based between Hailey & Ketchum




The entire bottom 3 or 4 feet of the mountain range was false.




Google Earth had filled it in with laser beams to make it appear as if sage and trees were there.




But, once I flew -skirting beneath this hologram, I could clearly see it was all-false and heard 2 or 3 Bureau of Land Management scientists pointing out this problem with an ointy-pointy stick.




It was not going to be an easy fix.




& soon the public would see what was going on.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts