Thursday, September 06, 2007

Brother Gandalf’s Blue Blood

Someone who is like my brother and yet like Gandalf, and I swam around a boat we had anchored offshore. Dolphin / Whale hybrids were floating around in the seas, twenty feet below us; but they weren’t doing much else, so we jumped off the side of the boat, submerging to take a closer look at these unusual creatures.

Suddenly they O rounded us. I burst up out of the sea and flew high. As the Whalephins encircled below, gazing up at me from the surface of the water, I felt like they were going to do the same thing and fly up out of the sea after me, up there 200 feet in the salty air. To keep them from doing so, I focused all of my EEG powers onto the group, which sent down a slight shockwave. Although, I could only connect with about a third of the Whalephins at a time, this convinced them to stay put in the sea.

There were bad knights meeting in an interior office by the sea. Their leader displayed a power stronger than I did, by shooting down colorful blue changes with his paralyzing power beams. Everything he wanted to touch from a distance became marked in cerulean blue.

Suddenly he turned to Brother Gandalf on the balcony and shot him in the face. Through his knight helmet, all in the room could see that Gandalf’s face was transformed into a semi transparent stone-cold blue block of solid ice.

Then, as quick as he had been shot, Brother Gandalf surprised everyone by suddenly waking from his navy blue state, quickly retaliating with his sword drawn onto the bad knight standing next to me, while loudly exclaiming, “True blood is blue too!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts