Thursday, November 29, 2007

Generic blog post example

for the benefit of Ms. Dani

That's what we say in Idaho. Boy Howdy!

I've been working on a story about Thornock's hunting trip all today. Also got an eerie two-part story onto Orwell Today this week:

http://www.orwelltoday.com/readerlincolndreammirror.shtml

http://www.orwelltoday.com/readerjfkphotobaseball.shtml

Forget if I told you this, but a writer in the U.K. e-mailed me, seeking information about Clint Eastwood's Pale Rider movie. He's working on a book about Clint Eastwood Westerns. Evidently, he picked up my Enlightening Eastwood post, while web searching Pale Rider. Apparently, my story shows up first or second, whenever "Pale Rider Idaho" or the question "Where was Pale Rider filmed" is entered into a Google-search. By my site meter, I can see that nearly one hundred readers have looked at the story since it posted. –More than any of my other posts. Now there is even a German version. I was surprised that the WR Journal didn't pick it up when I submitted it to them last spring.

Anyhow, since there seems to be such an interest in that Eastwood story, I'm going to resubmit it, this time to Idaho Magazine. I should out there writing interesting books, so if I can get one or two magazine articles published, I think it will help my cause.

"I like you just the way you are" -Mr. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts