Monday, February 25, 2008

Headed for the rapids on a raft of funny papers






It was refreshing to hear that the Times-News publisher James Wright enjoyed my recent feedback concerning funny papers. It was also surprising to see my name mentioned in paragraph nine of the Sunday paper editor's column:



"Many people sent lists of their likes and dislikes, but only Jim Banholzer of Hailey attached a photo of himself as a child wearing a Batman costume.

I have no idea why."

(Click on photo)

Funny thing too, on New Years Eve, I made a brief comment on Magicvalley.com, thanking them for their innovative forums and wrapped up the year saying, "I hope to see you in the funny papers, again next year."

What's even more amazing, is that when I called Mom about this continuing Batman saga, She said that Dad's uncle, Jason Routrough, visited us the week of this photo and even how the lasagna turned out for dinner that evening!

1 comment:

  1. That image in the mirror IS feaky.

    BTW, I'm not sure what you're talking about in that other post vis-a-vis Americans calling themselves Canadian, but I'm often accused of being Canadian, which prompted me to write thispost (which has all but convinced many people that I am Canadian).

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts