Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beward The Ides of March

Beware the Ides of March


Nothing revolutionary going on Ides-wise with me today, although now that I think about it, there is a wild festival tonight in Ketchum, Idesaho; Last night I received a call from Agent 3V3T5, who excitedly told me that that they were flashing a powerful batman-like spotlight onto $ Mountain –only that it held the 48 Straight logo. 


I intend to rework some commentary called, Beware of Putrid Plutonium Profiteers, and find another place to submit it soon, if the first choice doesn’t come through. 

‘Beware the tides’ of Putrid Plutonium Profiteers?


In addition, I noticed that yesterday, I received a hit on the blog, from Darpa.mil. Something about to be wary? I think not, if Darpa is able to peer into my soul’s true intentions.
 
For now, here are some previous March musings that touch upon the Ides:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts