Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Small fire at Ketchum's Community Library

I find it interesting that after being assured by our local library staff of their diligent fire-safety efforts and writing about it in Kudos to Library visionaries,they still incurred a small fire two weeks ago. This was partially due to their forgetting to unplug the heat tape from their roof-gutter drainage system, once the weather finally warmed up around here. A construction worker across the way noticed that the library roof had begun to smoke up and alerted the Ketchum Fire Department in the nick of time.


No comments: