Wednesday, January 01, 2020

I wonder how many teenagers and 20-year-olds stocked up on tobacco products last week?



And if so, how much did each spend on their investments? I suppose there are methods for charting tobacco sales by age? Probably Stock fluctuations as well.


But besides the main health concerns regarding tobacco, what else do folks storing large tobacco quantities need to consider? How to keep tobacco fresh and safe? And other related questions and insights I haven't thought of, but that others may have?


Even though I grew up in Virginia where tax was 3 cents a pack and our High School had a vast outdoor, but partly-sheltered smoking lounge, where 14 to 16 year olds could smoke with a parent note, smoking didn't appeal to me, so I'm unfamiliar with many of its aspects. When I quit drinking though, I traded that danger (for me) for chewing tobacco and don't look forward to having to quit in the future. I must say I find chewing tobacco in right doses and favorable brands, to be surprisingly more refreshing and stimulating than I had imagined.


Indeed, its timely and refreshing ironic now that our new law banning cigarette sales takes effect today, a traditional day for quitting. What happens when under-agers bum cigarettes now? A new level of trouble to be aware about for someone trying to be kind, by giving one cigarette to a college student bumming out trying to take a refreshing smoke-break, while intensely cramming all night during important Finals Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts