Friday, February 29, 2008

Linda Garver finally catches up with me


Linda Garver finally catches up with me.

I remember February 29, 1972, back when I was in sixth grade with Linda Garver and we celebrated her third birthday, although she was actually twelve. Today she does turn twelve, although she actually is becoming 48 in celestial years. Linda was the cream of the crop back then and all through high school. Always a straight A student and overflowing with a unique down-to-earth beauty both inside and out, to match her high intelligence. She used to live on Lavery Court, next door to Mike and David Hewitt. Smith and I would walk by her house on the way to school back then. I wonder whatever became of her. I can only imagine that she is out there making her mark on the world somehow, by doing something extremely good.



Happy Birthday Linda, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts