Thursday, March 19, 2009


World-shaking Shakespearian Synchronicities





Over the last moon, I’ve spent considerable time reflecting back on clocks and this Synchronicity post. Recently, a friend pointed out that I would have a ‘magic birthday’ coming up relatively soon, and this would be 12-12-12, when I would turn 53.



While thinking about this, for some reason, I felt compelled to look back at some William Shakespeare. Throughout most of school, I felt as if his work was high over my head, although perhaps I didn’t invest my time wise, trying to understand the great bard. While reading countless intriguing references to Shakespeare since school, I felt like I was missing something and should at least shortcut through Wikipedia to gain a rudimentary Shakespearian appreciation.


One of the first fitting things I discovered is that “Am I a weakish speller?" is a perfect anagram for William Shakespeare. The second thing that caught my attention was that Shakespeare died on April 23, 1616, his 53rd birthday. This started to hit home even more, when I read somewhere that my magic birthday (when I, too, should turn 53) is also a day predicted by many to be the end of the world, as we know it. However, I soon discovered this information was partly backwards, because whenever I Googled “12-12-12” the search engine automatically redirected me to 12-21-12 – the celebrated end of the Mayan calendar. Determined to investigate more about obscure meanings regarding twelve-twelve, I continued on; finally discovering a problem-solving book regarding 12-12-12. Among his many innovative suggestions, the author says, “I direct clockwork radios with inbuilt torches be distributed to as many poor tribes as possible so that they can be informed of the truth and can follow the 12-12-12 initiative wherever they may live. It is more efficient than dropping leaflets to illiterate people and there are no batteries to ‘borrow.’”



Therefore, with many 12-21-12 seers predicting doomsday, while the 12-12-12 book mirrors vast solutions for humanity, perhaps when the clock does strikes a final twelve knell, it will also be signaling a powerful new beginning.











Footnotes:


11.90 The Clockwork Radio



A man who replaced me at the Mt. Express called his column End Times, though he recently changed this to End Notes.



Still, I’m still no Shakespeare, but while skimming through some other sacred books, I noticed a powerful quote that mentions, nobody but the Father knows in which hour or day he may come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts